| || |
On successful completion of the module, students should be able to:
- LO1: Understand the most usual sentences and expressions in relation to the communicative basic needs.
- LO2: Express him or herself in basic communication situations, as well as express his or her opinion in relation to a wide range of topics.
- LO3: Describe, in a simple way, experiences, and aspects of his/ her cultural background and of the close environment, in relation to his/her immediate needs.
- LO4: Understand and use linguistic structures and idiomatic expressions typical among Catalan native speakers.
- LO5: Describe experiences of the past, as well as future plans using a wide range of tenses and grammatical structures.
- LO6: Read and understand basic texts in Catalan on a wide variety of topics, from newspaper articles to basic Catalan narrative.
- LO7: Show a general knowledge of Catalan geography and of the historical and cultural characteristics of Catalan countries: gastronomy, art, literature, sport, music etc.