| || |
On successful completion of the module, students should be able to:
- Understand the most usual sentences and expressions in relation to the communicative basic needs
- Express him or herself in basic communication situations, as well as express his or her opinion in relation to a wide range of topics
- Describe, in a simple way, experiences, and aspects of his/ her cultural background and of the close environment, in relation to his/her immediate needs.
- Understand and use linguistic structures and idiomatic expressions typical among Catalan native speakers.
- Describe experiences of the past as well as future plans using a wide range of tenses and grammatical structures
- Read and understand basic texts in Catalan on a wide variety of topics, from newspaper articles to basic Catalan narrative
- Show a general knowledge of Catalan myths and oral traditions from all times