| || |
On successful completion of the module, students should be able to:
- Apply professional guidelines and principles of ethical conduct;
- Consider the ethical issues relevant to participant recruitment, induction and debriefing, research design, data collection and handling, and reporting findings;
- Identify a formal procedure by which to examine the ethical issues of relevance to their work and engage in systematic consideration of the relevant factors;
- Recognize legal obligations in the conduct of research;
- Evaluate the ways in which their own culture, beliefs and values influence their perceptions of and interactions with others, and use this awareness to improve their practice;
- Demonstrate an appreciation of diversity and equality issues.