| || |
On successful completion of the module, students should be able to:
- Solve time value of money problems involving present value, future value, and annuity and perpetuity formulas.
- Choose between investment projects using investment criteria such as NPV, IRR, accounting rate of return rule, and the payback method.
- Value debt and equity securities.
- Estimate expected returns and risk for individual assets and portfolios of individual assets.
- Illustrate what happens to risk and return when securities are combined into a portfolio?
- Distinguish between the minimum variance frontier and the efficient frontier.
- Describe the risk/return relationship in the context of the CAPM and APT Models.
- Perform financial statement analysis using information from corporate financial statements