| || |
On successful completion of the module, students should be able to:
- Conduct a reasonably thorough investigation into a topic of interest, importance or relevance to software engineering or the application of software engineering principles to some aspect of your work placement.
- Work largely independently, within agreed project requirements, with minimal supervision.
- Complete a detailed project report covering all central aspects of the project and make a presentation based on the project.
- Work within all project deadlines, consultation requirements and give regular feedback to your supervisor(s).
- Work effectively on a challenging topic.
- Research alternative solutions.
- Develop and evaluate a solution, and to evaluate the process that lead to the solution.