| || |
On successful completion of the module, students should be able to:
- LO1: Understand the most usual sentences and expressions in relation to the communicative basic needs.
- LO2: Express him or herself in basic communication situations that imply a direct exchange of information, about family and daily life topics.
- LO3: Describe, in a simple way, experiences, and aspects of his/ her cultural background and of the close environment, in relation to his/her immediate needs.
- LO4: Use the linguistic structures and the basic vocabulary that fulfil the basic linguistic uses.
- LO5: Display a general knowledge of relevant native Catalans, i.e. writers,musicians, politicians, etc.