| || |
On successful completion of the module, students should be able to:
- Describe ways in which systems, structures, policies, and institutions influence global health, using concepts such as systems thinking.
- Describe the application of core ethical principles to global health.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the role of human rights, social inclusion, equality, and equity in global health
- Describe the importance of democratic health systems and how patient and public involvement can be achieved
- Demonstrate an understanding of inclusion and equity across policy processes, including policy development, implementation, monitoring, and evaluation.
- Describe factors that may influence scaling to expand interventions.