On successful completion of the module, students should be able to:
- Differentiate and integrate functions of a complex variable.
- Define the exponential, logarithmic and trigonometric functions.
- State and prove Cauchy's integral formula and theorem.
- Evaluate contour integrals.
- Define and identify the types of singularities.
- Test for the analyticity of a given function.
- Prove simple analytic statements using rigorous arguments.
- Use the methods from the course to solve problems. State definitions and theorems covered in the course.