| || |
On successful completion of the module, students should be able to:
- Conduct an initial investigation into a topic of interest, importance or relevance to computer science or its applications.
- Where appropriate, accomplish an acceptable implementation (or other useful model) to fulfil the main goals of the project.
- Work largely independently, within agreed project requirements, with minimal supervision.
- Deliver technical presentations during the project development cycle.
- Complete a detailed project report covering all central aspects of the project.
- Work within all project deadlines, interim report deadlines and consultation requirements giving regular and timely feedback to your project supervisor(s).
- Plan and manage all your own project milestones.