On successful completion of the module, students should be able to:
- Design the scope, methodology and theoretical framing of their research projects.
- Characterize how their own research projects relate to the state of the field and define how they aim to contribute to its advancement.
- Defend the conceptual and methodological foundations of their projects.
- Articulate constructive peer critique of other people’s research.
- Reframe their research projects by taking into consideration constructive peer critique.