| || |
On successful completion of the module, students should be able to:
- Explain and critique key models and approaches used in customer analysis and in the management of marketing mix for products and services;
- Analyse and discuss the role of marketing analysis in different areas of business;
- Explain the process of product positioning, branding and new product development;
- Formulate and apply data-driven approaches to managing efficiency and effectiveness of marketing activities; and
- Demonstrate and employ important workplace skills (e.g. co-operation, teamwork, meeting deadlines, problem solving, project management, and presenting professional written reports) in coursework.