| || |
- Are Supplemental registrations permitted? Yes
- Students may opt to do supplemental continuous assessment over the summer (details will normally be posted on the GY357 Moodle page, but students should also contact the lecturer), but will have to surrender any continuous assessment marks earned over the regular lecturing year if they opt to do so. Otherwise, the continuous assessment mark will be carried forward to the autumn, without scope for improvement. In exceptional circumstances, students may be allowed to complete, and submit, some of the work that they did not submit during the regular academic year, if there was a valid reason for them not having completed that work at that time; the marks for which will then be added to any continuous assessment marks (for other work) that were earned during the regular academic year. Only those students who have officially registered to repeat/resit their module in the autumn will be allowed to submit supplemental continuous assessment.
- University scheduled written examination (Autumn): 60 minutes
- Is Supplemental Continuous Assessment registration permitted? Yes
- Is Supplemental Continuous Assessment capped? No