On successful completion of the module, students should be able to:
- LO1: Express opinions on abstract/cultural matters in a limited way;
- LO2: Offer advice within a known area;
- LO3: Understand instructions or public announcements;
- LO4: Understand the general meaning of non-routine information within a familiar area;
- LO5: Write letters and make notes on familiar or predictable matters;
- LO6: Write elaborate texts related to personal information.
- LO7: Demonstrate linguistic competence commensurate with CEFRL level A 2.1 (on achieving an overall mark of 60% or higher in this module)