| || |
On successful completion of the module, students should be able to:
- LO1: Identify and explain key issues in the historical, societal and cultural development of contemporary Spain.
- LO2: Interpret texts in Spanish through close reading and contextualisation.
- LO3: Plan and write a textual commentary, in either English or Spanish, making use of theoretical concepts and following academic conventions.
- LO4: Plan, research and deliver an oral presentation, in either English or Spanish, on one aspect of Spanish culture seen in this module.
- LO5: Plan, research and write, in either English or Spanish, a well-structured essay that makes convincing arguments based on the reading and watching of primary and secondary material and supported by well-chosen examples.