On successful completion of the module, students should be able to:
- LO1: Critically evaluate the ways in which Spanish cultural texts portray, reflect and influence the formation of Spanish cultural identities.
- LO2: Develop student’s ability to apply theoretical concepts to literary texts in Spanish.
- LO3: Communicate effectively in Spanish orally and in writing for academic purposes.
- LO4: Demonstrate both a detailed and overall understanding of oral and written documents in Spanish.
- LO5: Apply and practice basic principles of teaching and learning to raise awareness of what an effective and efficient teaching requires.