| || |
On successful completion of the module, students should be able to:
- Demonstrate an advanced critical understanding of a range of social research methods including quantitative and qualitative methods.
- Use a range of social research techniques for policy purposes.
- Critically evaluate published social research.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of the appropriateness of a range of applied forms of research, including action, participatory and empowering research.
- Draft a sound, workable and feasible policy research proposal.
- Successfully complete a research ethics application.
- Complete a social policy focused dissertation including literature review, methodology, findings and conclusions chapters.