| || |
On successful completion of the module, students should be able to:
- Explain and critique the importance of marketing management in the modern organisation.
- Analyse and discuss the role of marketing analysis in different areas of business.
- Critically evaluate the role that marketing research can play as a decision aiding tool, as well as its limitations.
- Demonstrate and employ important workplace skills (e.g. co-operation, teamwork, meeting deadlines, problem solving, project management, presenting professional written and oral case study reports) in case study work.
- Explain the role of positioning strategy, branding and new product development in different business environments
- Explain and critique the importance of services marketing management in a global competitive business environment.