| || |
- Are Supplemental registrations permitted? Yes
- Repeat students must sit the repeat exam in Autumn and submit their continuous assessment by a date before the Autumn examination, which will be specified by the department. Students are responsible for familiarising themselves with this deadline. If students do not submit by the deadline, the existing continuous assessment mark will be carried forward to the Autumn. No continuous assessment work will be accepted after this date. This will apply except upon presentation of a medical certificate covering the relevant period or in other extremely extenuating circumstances, which must be communicated to, and accepted by, the lecturer prior to, or immediately after, the relevant deadline.
- University scheduled written examination (Autumn): 90 minutes
- Is Supplemental Continuous Assessment registration permitted? No
- Is Supplemental Continuous Assessment capped? No