| || |
On successful completion of the module, students should be able to:
- continued to deepen their independent critical engagement with current trends, methodological challenges, and innovations in scholarship in the discipline;
- continued their active participation in research seminars through engaging in increasingly reflective discussion with speakers and peers;
- continued to refine their professional presentation skills through ongoing critical observation of, and reflection on, the presentation styles of peers and invited speakers;
- demonstrated their initiative in positioning their research within the scholarly context of collective and interdisciplinary exercise;
- developed advanced skills in convening a University Research Seminar.