| || |
This module will consist of seminars, presentations, workshops and/or master class sessions tailored for PhD students. The Summer/Winter School may be comprised of thematically specialized and/or inter-disciplinary sessions.
To be defined by summer/winter school organisers.
On successful completion of this module, students should be able to:
• Describe the field of inquiry represented in the summer/winter school
• Identify major theories and paradigms employed and define key concepts and ideas
• Apply theories and concepts and relate them to particular problems, issues and phenomena addressed in the student's own research
• Analyse aspects of the student's own field of inquiry and illustrate them in terms of theories and concepts presented in the summer/winter school
• Explain phenomena and formulate particular research problems in terms of general theories presented in summer/winter school
• Criticise topics and evaluate issues and debates in terms of paradigms and theories presented in the summer/winter school.