GST8: Grant Management & Compliance is offered to IRC funded research students to support them in complying with the general terms and conditions and the reporting requirements set out in IRC scholarship documentation.
· The preparation and timely submission of reports detailing matters such as project and career development progression, financial updates and project outputs to the funder.
· The appropriate use of research expenses.
· The recording of all training and career development plan activities.
· Applying to the funder/academic supervisor for approvals or permissions and recording and retaining the approvals/permissions.
· Lodging of wholly/partly funded publications and other research outputs in an Open Access repository in accordance with the scholarship terms and conditions.
· Acknowledgement of the funder’s support (and Strategic Partner support where applicable) and inclusion of logo(s) in all publications and publicity materials as outlined in the funder’s terms and conditions and retention of copies of all publication/publicity material with appropriate acknowledgements.
Research students should not register for this module if they are not IRC funded scholars. Students can register via their Student Web Portal or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.