| || |
On successful completion of the module, students should be able to:
- Illustrate and explain in detail an innovative approach to one particular aspect of German literature, linguistics or culture.
- Describe his/her research in a way that engages the listeners, giving examples where appropriate.
- Summarise the project and chosen methodology in a 1 page outline written in German.
- Justify the chosen research methodology to a panel of academics.
- Express him/herself to an excellent level of fluency and accuracy in German, using appropriate, vocabulary and grammatical structures.