| || |
On successful completion of the module, students should be able to:
- Explain in broad terms a particular aspect of one approach to German-language literature (or film), and analyse closely key texts (or film-clips) in the light of this.
- Interpret literary works through close reading, application of literary theories and contextualisation.
- Critically evaluate secondary literature.
- Plan, research and deliver an oral presentation, using appropriate visual aids where necessary.
- Research, develop and articulate in writing a balanced and well-structured argument.