| || |
On successful completion of the module, students should be able to:
- Identify and explain key aspects of historical, societal and cultural development in the German-speaking countries since 1945.
- Summarise in broad terms developments in the literature of this period, and analyse closely a selection of texts.
- Interpret literary works through close reading and contextualisation.
- Critically evaluate secondary literature.
- Research, develop and articulate in writing a balanced and well-structured argument.