The different modes of assessment employed (reports, presentation and interviews) evaluate learning
outcomes 5 – 7. Learning outcomes 1 – 4 are primarily evaluated in the final report and interview.
The number and scheduling of the assessment procedures are designed to indirectly evaluate learning outcome 7.
The aims of this module are:
• To promote project based learning in the field of embedded and intelligent devices.
• To instill the creative spirit in students.
• To develop oral and written communication skills.
• To develop students experience of working in a group.
• To engender an awareness of ethical issues in engineering.