| || |
On successful completion of the module, students should be able to:
- succinctly specify a research question.
- place the proposed research in the literature.
- identify the expected contribution and it importance
- specify the methodological tools, theoretical, empirical or both, required to undertake the proposed research
- explain why the proposed methodologies are the most appropriate to answer the research question
- identify existing data, should it be required, to conduct the proposed research.
- evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of the available data, should data be required for the proposed research
- communicate own and other research findings to various audiences – peers, lay people, students.