On successful completion of the module, students should be able to:
- On successful completion of the module, students should be able to: recognize and use terminology in game theory.
- perform economic analysis for imperfectly competitive markets.
- analyze optimizing behaviour in static and dynamic games.
- translate game theoretical problems presented in non-technical language into mathematical formulation and translate mathematical formulation of game theoretical problems into non-technical language.
- analyze decision making under uncertainty.