The purpose of this module is to allow postgraduate research students to develop and apply the skills required for publishing their research. This module covers the submission of a manuscript to a peer-reviewed journal.
• Attend lectures/seminars/conferences in the area of research that is intended for publication
• Undertake an informed literature survey around the research that is intended for publication
• Draft hypothesis and framework for manuscript
• Write up the manuscript to include abstract, introduction and results and discussion content
• Submission of manuscript to a peer-reviewed journal.