| || |
On successful completion of the module, students should be able to:
- Illustrate and explain in detail an innovative approach to one particular aspect of Applied Linguistics and/or Intercultural Studies.
- Research, develop and articulate in writing a balanced and well-structured argument.
- Evaluate critically, apply and reference appropriately a wide range of library, electronic and online resources.
- Employ appropriate vocabulary, terminology, register and style to produce a high-quality piece of writing.
- Process and integrate constructive feedback from the supervisor of the research project.
- Work autonomously and take responsibility for all aspects of the planning, research, composition and completion of a research project