| || |
The module aims to give students the opportunity to:
• Further their knowledge in diverse research areas
• Develop critical analysis skills
• Develop abstract writing skills and/or develop presentation skills and/or problem solving skills.
On successful completion of this module, students should:
• Have learnt about current topics having attended a series of seminars covering diverse range of subject matter
• Gained experience in critical analysis of speakers at seminar
• Become experienced in writing abstracts relating to seminars attended (optional)
• Develop problem solving skills (optional)
• Improved presentation skills (optional).
In this module the students will attend a series of seminars.
Students will attend a minimum of 8 seminars (e.g. conference presentations, seminar series).