| || |
On successful completion of the module, students should be able to:
- Describe and evaluate the management accountant’s role, organizational environment, accounting information systems and possible ethical issues they face.
- Define and apply cost and revenue classification, terms and behavioral patterns for planning, control, decision making and evaluation.
- Apply and evaluate appropriate cost accounting techniques to indentified circumstances
- Select, generate, explain and interpret decision making techniques to evaluate business choices
- Describe and evaluate the role of budgets and budgetary control as a tool to enable organizations to develop and assess performance and use budgetary techniques to prepare budgets and financial plans
- Select and generate appropriate investment appraisal techniques and justify course of action considering relevant non financial factors and financial options